Who On The Earth am I?

Hello there!

Here are a few things you should know about me to start off with:

1) I LOVE To travel!
2) I'm not rich ... I'm very far from it
3) Im only 19!

I thought these three facts was pretty important to mention to start off with as in no way I'm getting paid to write these blog posts. (This is my very first one and probably going to cringe reading back on this in a few years time) Anyway , main reason to why i've started this blog is because I have so much time to myself at the moment since leaving a job in France so i've decided to use my time wisely and write about my experiences and memories and maybe advice to those interested working abroad or those travelling to the same places I have visited.

So this is just a very little short introduction about me and what my blog will be themed on. They'll be a lot more blog posts to come like 20 facts about me , my travel bucket list , my experience working abroad and lots more.

But for now I shall leave it here before I begin to babble on.


-The Young and Wanderlust Traveller

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

19 year old on a little wanderlust adventure to see the world.